- VERDE HEREITAGE 1924: JEROME; Scarlet Fever Epidemic
Cases of scarlet fever, whooping cough, chicken pox, and measles were all reported to the health officials at Jerome.
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: March 21, 2018
Drenched … in color … and beauty as only an Iris can be.
- What’s Happening: March 21, 2018
The Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District offers free developmental screenings for preschool children between the ages of 3 to 5 years, ...
- VERDE HERITAGE 1948: VERDE FOOD LOCKERS
William and Arlene Farrow sold their business to Newell F. Rhoton in 1953.
- Life in the Slow Lane: Welcome Spring!"
What a gorgeous spring day it was today. Not quite as nice as the weekend, which was the PERFECT. What ...
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: March 14, 2018
View of Sedona from a pull off on Upper Red Rock Loop Road which gives one of the classic and ...
- VERDE HERITAGE 1929: United Verde Copper Company
The United Verde's mine has developed 50 miles of tunnels and the ore bodies appear inexhaustible as great tonnage is ...
- VERDE HERITAGE 1927 JEROME; NEW HAVEN METHODIST CHURCH
Construction of the building began on February 4, and will be completed by the end of May, 1927.
- VERDE VALLEY EDUCATOR OF THE WEEK: Deanell Gregory
CAMP VERDE – Deanell Gregory says the thing she most likes about the education field is the diversity of the ...
- VERDE HERITAGE 1957: Last Cord for the Mingus Mountain Hermit
Geronimo Pena led a lonely existence for about 40 years on Mingus Mountain.
- Be Fit Fit! Are You Truly Motivated?
A question to yourself: When you think of your fitness or non-fitness goals: do you smile? When you think of ...
- VERDE VALLEY EDUCATOR OF THE WEEK: Steve Doerksen
CLARKDALE – Nearly 30 years in education, Steve Doerksen has been at Clarkdale-Jerome School the past four years.
- What's Happening: March 7, 2018
This year’s Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival needs your help. Please consider signing up for a 2-hour shift for ...
- Cottonwood Community Band announces spring concert schedule
The Cottonwood Community Band will bring its music to you by presenting three concerts in three Verde Valley locations under ...
- Camp Verde to roll out welcome mat for Spring Heritage Pecan & Wine Festival
Many of the Verde Valley’s wineries will be in the “wine tent” at this year’s fourth annual Spring Heritage Pecan ...
- Cactuses thrive at Arizona Botanical Gardens
Ever drive by that cactus store on the road going to Jerome and feel a need to stop in?
- What's Happening: March 2, 2018
What's Happening: March 2, 2018
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: Feb. 28, 2018
I have always loved the work of Ansel Adams … he took remarkable shots and then he converted them into ...
- Life in the Slow Lane: 'The Other Foot'
Before I get started, I'm here to report that it seems I now have semi-domesticated ducks. This morning when I ...