- Navy vet has built home, commercial alarm systems for 15 years
Adam Thompson started Wired-Up Systems in Cottonwood in 2004.
- New business: Body Works Massage and Body Treatments
Here are three things to know about Body Works Massage and Body Treatments, which opened in Camp Verde in late ...
- Mingus photography and intermediate art exhibit
Art in the Clark’s third season kicked off Nov. 1 with the third annual exhibit of Mingus Union High School ...
- Watercolor paintings at Yavapai College library
Through the end of November, the library at Yavapai College’s Verde campus will feature watercolor paintings by several local artists.
- New owner for area Harley-Davidson dealerships
The former Grand Canyon Harley-Davidson has a new name, new owner and new vision.
- Column: Self-judgment is poison
Self-judgment is a trap, and we all fall into it — some of us pretty frequently!
- Around the Bluhmin' Town: We have a long, long history with the pumpkin
Do you want to grow as fat as a pumpkin? Yikes, I meant to say, Dear Readers, do you want ...
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: Oct. 29, 2019
Ordinarily you will see ducks and other winged creatures come in for beautiful landings even in crowded conditions.
- Life in the Slow Lane: Sheep-tastrophe
Hey, if cats can have their own word for a situation gone seriously wrong, then sheep certainly deserve a word ...
- Camp Verde salon LC Studio Hair and Nails is clean, courteous, current, positive
LC Studio Hair and Nails is a two-person business, owners Latahna and Cindy said.
- Judy Bluhm: Modern-age technology means goodbye to privacy
Alexa, are you spying on me? Evidently, so, because the latest analysis of how our “devices” never turn off, seems ...
- First Friday program looks back at 60 years of 10-12 Lounge
First Friday-in their own words living history presentation on Nov. 1, celebrates the 60th anniversary of the 10-12 Lounge in ...
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: Oct. 22, 2019
Two names ... … one bird … Sparrow Hawk or American Kestrel … both refer to our smallest falcon in ...
- The Riffel Effect: The business of generosity recipe for success at Cottonwood Main Stage
In addition to the modern bar ambiance of Americana, Rebecca Riffel and her family also try to foster an environment ...
- New boutique opens in Cottonwood
Iva Wood opened Sissy’s Consignment Cottage Boutique recently at 56 S. Main St. in Cottonwood.
- Be Fit Fit: Please, Leave No Trace!
I am a member of Leave No Trace Center For Outdoor Ethics.
- Frank Lloyd Wright house, once listed for $2.6 million, headed for auction
A cluster of overlapping circles distinguish a Frank Lloyd Wright home nestled in a rocky hillside at an edge of ...
- Life in the Slow Lane: Duck Eggs
I'm late this week because yesterday was harvest day. (Non-meat eaters should skip the rest of this paragraph.) Ten ducks, ...
- Sedona Pathways, Our Daily Journey: Oct. 14, 2019
Four forests ... one atmosphere ... and the one atmosphere is all we get and because of the well meaning ...
- Around the Bluhmin' Town: Never lose faith: Manuel is back safe and sound
Keep the faith! Never give up! Always believe!
- One year to go for your DL to serve as ‘license to fly’
The Transportation Security Administration will not accept the standard AZ Driver’s License if you plan to travel by plane after ...
- Unsolved bank robberies of 1932
A light-colored sedan reportedly stolen in Flagstaff was found 28 miles northwest of the site of the second of two ...
- Western Light: Monument Valley
Monument Valley is one of Arizona's more stunning and unique places.
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: Sept. 30, 2019
Today was one of those absolutely beautiful days … woke up with the sound of rain drumming the roof of ...
- 3 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT the Colonel’s Daughter and Little Britches and Petticoats competitions
The Colonel’s Daughter competition, scheduled for 2 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 29 at Fort Verde State Historic Park, is put on ...