- VERDE HERITAGE 1898: ROUGH RIDER LETTERS
After the end of the Spanish-American War soldiers at Montauk Point, New York, sent letters home to Yavapai County.
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: May 21, 2018
Waterfowl are reaching out and taking to flight, whether because they are startled or simply moving on to another body ...
- New home for Old Town Frame Co.
The Old Town Frame Co. has moved out of its storefront in Old Town Cottonwood to a much roomier space ...
- Verde Heritage 1968: Loving Care Preserves Purtymun Cabin
Sedona Westerners visit the Purtymun Homestead.
- Rabbi breaks ground in Verde Valley
SEDONA -- For Rabbi Mendel Kessler and his wife, Fraydee, Sedona was always on the radar.
- Life in the Slow Lane: Sheep Tales
That title should read More Sheep Tales, but it's been a week of sheep giggles for me. First up is ...
- What's Happening: Cottonwood Community Band concert set May 20
The Cottonwood Community Band will give its last concert of the spring season Sunday, May 20th 3-4 p.m., at the ...
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: May 9, 2018
Through life and forever occurs a single moment at a time and that is why I made my choice to ...
- Life in the Slow Lane: BA!
I've never owned a dumb farm animal. That's not dumb as in unintelligent. From the cows to the pigs to ...
- Sedona Pathways Our Daily Journey: Perceptions
It was kind of a different day and rather relaxed … friend over for a short visit early afternoon, a ...
- VERDE HERITAGE 1968: PECK'S LAKE PROJECT
"Operation Mainstream" provided the whole community with a recreation area.
- Lois’ Blueprints LLC opens in Cottonwood
COTTONWOOD -- Lois Malafa has opened Lois’ Blueprints LLC in Cottonwood and she says likes her location.
- Life in the Slow Lane: Finished Coop
I'm getting to this post late today because I wanted to finish the last bits on the coop so I ...
- VERDE HERITAGE 1927: CLARKDALE; New Concentrator Recovers Elusive Ores.
The new building at the United Verde Copper Company smelter houses the concentration plant.
- VERDE HERITAGE: VERDE VALLEY FAIR
The first fair was at the Cottonwood park with exhibits in the Cottonwood Community Club House.
- Be Fit Fit! Volunteering Magic Hands
Multiple times a year, I participate in long-distance endurance races.