- Obituary: Judith Love 1940-2018
Judith Love, known to many as “Gongie,” went to be with the Lord on Oct. 19, 2018, at the age ...
- Obituary: Mildred A. Motes 1928-2018
Mildred “Millie” A. Motes of Clarkdale, Arizona, peacefully passed away at age 90 on Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018, in Cottonwood, ...
- Obituary: Richard Charles Thomas 1946-2018
Richard Charles Thomas, 72, passed away at his home in Camp Verde, Arizona, on Oct. 11, 2018. He was born ...
- Obituary: Phyllis Zale 1943-2018
Phyllis Zale of Cornville, Arizona, passed away Oct. 13, 2018. Born Phyllis Ruth Duke on Aug. 31, 1943, to parents ...
- Obituary: Rosalie M. Siler 1924-2018
Rosalie M. Siler, 94, passed away on Oct. 9, 2018, at Banner Del Webb Hospital in Sun City West, Arizona. ...
- Obituary: Jean Porter McMains 1924-2018
Jean Porter McMains Mother Grandmother Great-Grandmother: Jean Porter McMains of Camp Verde, Arizona, and previously of Sun City, Arizona, Fairplay, ...
- Obituary: Faye Lorraine Johnson 1921-2018
Faye Lorraine Johnson, 97, of Cottonwood, Arizona, passed away on Sept. 30, 2018.
- Obituary: Dorothy H. Partridge 1920-2018
Dorothy H. Partridge of Cottonwood, Arizona, died Sept. 30, 2018, age 98.
- Obituary: Ivanelle Wilhelmina Lockard
Ivanelle Wilhelmina Lockard went to be with her Lord and Savior on Sept 28, 2018.
- Obituary: Dr. Leonard Albert Wright, M.D. 1929-2018
Dr. Leonard Albert Wright, M.D., was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on Sept. 23, 1929. He passed peacefully to his eternal ...
- Obituary: Thomas Michael Behlow 1955-2018
Thomas Michael Behlow was born on Oct. 24, 1955, in Detroit, Michigan, and grew up in Sedona, Arizona.
- Obituary: Aubrey Holleran 1925-2018
Aubrey Holleran was born on Jan. 20, 1925, in Chicago, Illinois, to John T. and Gertrude (Kissel) Holleran, and died ...
- Obituary: Craig William Young 1954-2018
Craig William Young passed on Sept. 17, 2018, in Scottsdale, Arizona, surrounded by the love of his family, friends and ...
- Obituary: Dale Marlowe Tasa 1934-2018
Dale Marlowe Tasa was born Dec. 1, 1934, in New Deal, Montana, to Herb and Norine Tasa, and passed away ...
- Obituary: Martin Ernesto Moreno 1964-2018
Martin Ernesto Moreno, 54, born July 14, 1964, in Nogales, Arizona, died Sept. 18, 2018, in Cornville, Arizona.