- Editorial Cartoon: July 18, 2018
Editorial Cartoon: July 18, 2018
- Commentary: Mingus’ greater challenge lies in court of public opinion
Just when you thought that school district consolidation could not get any more interesting, Mingus Union elevated this fight to ...
- Letter: Sign thefts prove it’s the season for political thuggery
My neighbor supports two candidates for city council so she put up their signs to show her support. Within days ...
- Letter: Campaign season ethics hit new low with theft of signs
On July 12th I put up a campaign sign for “Brill for Congress” at the intersection of Broadway and Main ...
- Letter: In the right hands, handgun offers the ultimate protection
After reading this letter you may consider me to be a bit crazy. You may be right, however consider this; ...
- Editorial Cartoon: July 13, 2018
Editorial Cartoon: July 13, 2018
- Letter: We should not have to bypass VVMC for emergency needs
Talking with others in the community about my experience, I learned they choose not to go to VVMC but to ...
- Editorial Cartoon: July 11, 2018
Editorial Cartoon: July 11, 2018
- Editorial: Consolidation fact-finding mission in very good hands
While the Upper Verde Valley’s efforts at reaching consensus and educating the community on school district consolidation were plagued by ...
- Editorial Cartoon: July 8, 2018
Editorial Cartoon: July 8, 2018
- Commentary: Public vote on school district consolidation takes another forward step
Upper Verde Valley voters are now one step closer to deciding school district consolidation.
- Commentary: Volunteers, not money, the greatest need for Old Town Assn.
The similarities between the plight of Cottonwood’s Old Town Association in many ways mirrors the problems experienced in recent years ...
- Letter: There must be a better solution to recycling problem in Camp Verde
As a Camp Verde resident for over 20 years, I do not have much to complain about. I love this ...
- Letter: You are your own keeper; your brother is somewhere else
Well, what do you know? My Saturday, June 30 issue of the Wall Street Journal tells me that five people ...
- Letter: What has become of integrity of our Constitutional process?
Those of us who were born after the end of WWII and before 1956, give or take, remember the civil ...
- Commentary: Price paid for freedom can never be repaid
Have you ever wondered what happened to the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence?
- Editorial Cartoon: July 1, 2018
Editorial Cartoon: July 1, 2018
- Editorial: Rep. Stringer badly misses mark on ‘apology tour’
Prescott Rep. David Stringer went on the road last week to mend some fences.