- Editorial: As is always the case with consolidation, facts are anything but clear
School district consolidation has never been a simple issue for folks in the Upper Verde.
- Editorial Cartoon 2: Jan. 23, 2019
Editorial Cartoon 2: Jan. 23, 2019
- Editorial Cartoon 1: Jan. 23, 2019
Editorial Cartoon 1: Jan. 23, 2019
- Guest Editorial: King’s life a memorial to compassion, understanding, kindness, love
As we commemorate the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the crisis in America gives us a prime opportunity ...
- Opinion: Editorial Page Cartoon 2, Jan. 20, 2019
Editorial Page Cartoon 2, Jan. 20, 2019
- Opinion: Editorial Page Cartoon 1, Jan. 20, 2019
Opinion: Liberal Editorial Page Cartoon Jan. 20, 2019
- Letter: Questionable decisions by Camp Verde Town Council
Camp Verde Town Council did a grave injustice to a great volunteer Wednesday evening. B. J. Davis has been a ...
- Letter: Verde Valley the ‘Land of Good Samaritans’
My experience Wednesday afternoon on January 9 suggests an appropriate slogan for the Verde Valley would be “Land of Good ...
- Editorial Page Cartoon: Jan. 18, 2019
Editorial Page Cartoon: Jan. 18, 2019
- Editorial: CDBG should not stand for City Designated Budget Gratuity
Until the City Council learns that “community” and “city” are not synonymous when it comes to the way these federal ...
- Letter: Art of compromise lost in today’s political world
Hopefully our next civil war will not last 30 years, but if we do not find middle ground I fear ...
- Letter: Get the government open, then work on your wall
rump and the Republicans have taken our country backwards another several hundred years. Come on White House, get the government ...
- Editorial Cartoon Jan. 16, 2019
Editorial Cartoon Jan. 16, 2019
- Editorial: Camp Verde needs to stay on pace in economic development marathon
There is no such thing as instant gratification for those whose job it is to stimulate and invigorate their community’s ...
- Commentary: Democrats run risk of unreliable instability by rushing impeachment
“I” words are inundating Washington. President Trump insists his border wall would impede an invasion of illegal immigrants who injure ...
- Editorial Cartoon: Sept. Jan. 13, 2019
Editorial Cartoon: Sept. Jan. 13, 2019
- Commentary: Democratic bluster aside, 2019’s watchword is discipline
What an outrage. A Democratic woman talking like a Republican man.
- Commentary: Justice missed the mark years ago in Garcia-Soto case
Those involved need to make sure such a legal fiasco is avoided in the future.
- Editorial Cartoon: Jan.10, 2019
Editorial Cartoon: Jan.10, 2019
- Editorial: A new year, and already a new focus on consolidation
We’ve barely turned the page on the calendar to 2019 and already the renewed battle for Upper Verde school district ...
- Commentary: College needs comprehensive five-year plan for Verde Valley
Behind the scenes, there are ongoing discussions by Yavapai College officials concerning the fate of Building “L” on the Verde ...
- Editorial: ACLU hypocrisy on full display in Mingus ID badge dispute
As for the ACLU-Arizona, it’s curious how the organization took up the cause of one student on this issue as ...
- COMMENTARY: Primary mission at Mingus Union is love
This is what I know for sure: love is not words; love is action. When I stand before you and ...
- Counterpoint: Mingus badge issue is about public shaming, not entitlement
The American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona challenge against Mingus Union over student color-coded badges sheds light on something far ...