- Cottonwood’s Jordan Bramblett runs 2:21 marathon in Chicago
22-year-old Jordan Bramblett from Cottonwood legitimized his NAIA national marathon championship from May by completing the Chicago Marathon in 2-hours, ...
- Nearly perfect Marauders dominate Titan cross country invite
GILBERT – First, a primer on the sport of cross country.
- Cowboy football corralled by No. 4 Broncs on the road
PARKER – The Camp Verde Cowboys had a very rough outing Friday, Oct. 11, as they lost to a 2A ...
- Sports briefs: Camp Verde girls soccer upsets No. 3 Blue Ridge
Camp Verde High girls soccer moved closer to a postseason berth with a big win Thursday night.
- NAZ Suns to host free preseason game
PRESCOTT VALLEY – This year, fans will get to see the Northern Arizona Suns in action ahead of the home ...
- AIA announces initial 2020-2022 realignments
Camp Verde High School is moving on up.
- Camp Verde girls blank Payson to win second straight
After a neck and neck first half, Camp Verde High girls soccer pulled away from Payson to win their second ...
- Play ball: vintage base ball coming to Fort Verde Days
Fort Verde Days will feature a vintage base ball game, with a familiar face.
- City of Sedona grasshopper hoops registration starts Oct. 21
SEDONA -- Grasshopper basketball registration opens Oct. 21.
- Sports briefs Camp Verde cross country racks up personal records
All nine Camp Verde High cross country runners that finished recorded personal records on Friday night.
- Glendale Prep edges Camp Verde football
Camp Verde High football dropped its last non-conference game Friday.
- No. 8 Lee Williams snaps Mingus volleyball’s win streak
Mingus Union volleyball’s late September surge came to an end on Tuesday night against No. 8 Lee Williams.
- Sports briefs: Youth basketball registration begins, NAZ Suns announce promotional schedule
Camp Verde Parks and Recreation announces that registration is open for another season of its highly popular youth Grasshopper Basketball ...
- ‘He got a bad rap’: Friends, NFL executives remember Bill Bidwill’s humble, caring side
TEMPE – In many ways, Bill Bidwill was not a typical NFL team owner. He wasn’t a high-strung businessman, or ...
- Camp Verde football stings Sedona Red Rock
Camp Verde High football enjoyed a happy Homecoming against a rival and a familiar face.
- Mingus swimming sends more to state, stays undefeated in duals
Another state qualifier and another home meet yielded familiar results for Mingus Union swimming, except for one case.
- Mingus can’t end losing streak, falls to Lee Williams
KINGMAN — The Lee Williams High School football team waited five long years for this day to arrive and it ...
- Return to Cal stirs memories for ASU’s Herm Edwards
The Sun Devils’ Friday night matchup with the Golden Bears will provide a homecoming for both Edwards and offensive coordinator ...
- IKF kickboxing talent shines at Beers, Brawls and Bikes
Beers, Brawls and Bikes featured a range of action.
- PRs fall for CV cross country at home meet
Camp Verde High cross country hosted its annual meet on Saturday and the Cowboys notched a number of personal records.
- Camp Verde sending bus to Phoenix Rising match
Camp Verde Parks & Recreation has announced its inaugural trip to see the Phoenix Rising of the professional United Soccer ...