- CV girls hoops downs Wickenburg to win second straight
Camp Verde High girls basketball won their second straight game by 15 points or more on Friday night, dispatching Wickenburg.
- Wickenburg hands Camp Verde boys basketball first defeat
Camp Verde High boys basketball’s shooting woes continued as they lost their first game of the season, on Friday night. ...
- Pulling no punches: 14-year-old girl aspires to be first Navajo boxer to win Olympic medal
CHINLE – Even with modern technology, it’s nearly impossible to find the homemade boxing gym identified by a tattered wooden ...
- Mingus girls soccer opens Behlow era with five-goal win
Mingus Union girls soccer opened its season with a “fun” victory.
- Mingus Union alum Hernandez takes over Marauder boys soccer program
A familiar face has returned to try and lead Mingus Union boys soccer back to the playoffs.
- Undefeated Camp Verde boys hoops tops Chino Valley
Camp Verde High boys basketball rallied to beat Chino Valley at home and maintain their perfect start.
- NAZ Suns to become ‘Rodeo Clowns’ for Western Night
PRESCOTT VALLEY – In a tribute to the community and to celebrate what the area embodies, the Northern Arizona Suns ...
- Slow starts hampering Mingus Union boys basketball
Playing shorthanded, Mingus Union boys basketball has started the season 2-5.
- Four Camp Verde girls soccer players earn All-Central honors
Seven Camp Verde High girls soccer players received Central Region recognition.
- Setter Mahon named All-Grand Canyon Region for Mingus Union volleyball team
Three Mingus Union volleyball players received Grand Canyon Region recognition.
- Arizona Cardinals’ Coleman shares unique journey with deaf students
PHOENIX — The vibrations of a drum and the cheers of students resound through a packed gymnasium.
- Coconino head football coach Moran steps down
The architect of Coconino football’s renaissance will not be back.
- Ortiz wins Region COY, Zabala offensive player of the year
After winning its second consecutive region championship, Mingus Union football racked up the Grand Canyon honors.
- Mingus Union boys wrestling opens home slate with three wins
Mingus Union boys wrestling went 3-0 in their home opener on Wednesday.
- Cruz wins region defensive POY for CV boys soccer
Camp Verde High boys soccer was well represented on the All-Central and All-Conference teams.
- State champ Schulz leads first MUHS girls wrestling team
Mingus Union girls wrestling begins its inaugural season with a state champion and a newcomer.
- Talented juniors lead Mingus Union girls soccer team
A new but familiar head coach took over Mingus Union girls soccer as the Marauders look to return to the ...
- Short-handed Camp Verde boys basketball opens season with road win
Camp Verde High boys basketball opened the season short handed but has its eye on returning to the playoffs.
- Ventura leads new look Mingus girls hoops
A new head coach leads Mingus Union girls basketball as they try to continue to progression.
- NAU men’s cross country wins third national title in a row
Northern Arizona men’s cross country won its historic third straight national championship on Saturday.
- Mingus Union’s Maddie Bejarano signs with UCF softball
Mingus Union senior Maddie Bejarano is taking her talents east.
- Camp Verde football lands six All 2A-Verde Region selections
Eight Camp Verde High football players received Verde Region recognition.
- Juniors lead deep Camp Verde girls basketball
With their big 2020 class now juniors, Camp Verde High girls basketball looks ready to make some noise in the ...
- Meg Babcock finishes 94th at state cross country meet
PHOENIX — Mingus Union cross country senior Meg Babcock represented the Marauders at the state cross country meet, getting a ...
- Camp Verde volleyball’s Armstrong wins 2A Central Region coach of the year
Five Cowboys received recognition when the All-Central volleyball teams were announced, led by Camp Verde High head coach Britney Armstrong ...