- Sports briefs: Mingus boys basketball and soccer win two in a row, MUHS girls basketball falls
Mingus Union boys basketball closed out 2018 with another win.
- Mingus Union hosting winter track and field camp next week
Mingus Union track and field will hold a camp next week for kids.
- MUHS girls soccer best Youngker to finish fall semester perfect
Mingus Union girls soccer beat Youngker on Monday night at home to complete the first semester with a perfect record.
- Camp Verde boys hoops finishes second at Round Valley Roundball Shootout
Camp Verde High boys basketball continued their hot start at Round Valley and were in the top 10 of the ...
- Mingus Union boys basketball rebounds with win over Bradshaw Mountain
Mingus Union boys basketball held off Bradshaw Mountain’s late rally to rebound after a tough couple of games last week.
- NAU Football adds five during early signing period
FLAGSTAFF – The Northern Arizona football team added a total of five student-athletes during the National Letter of Intent early ...
- Deer Valley too much for Mingus Union girls basketball
After a back and forth first half, Glendale Deer Valley buried Mingus Union girls basketball on Friday night. Deer Valley ...
- Eastern drops last remaining Arizona community college football program
With Eastern Arizona College dropping football a few days ago, the last remnants of Arizona junior college football have been ...
- A bookie, a bet, a basketball player: 25 years ago, point-shaving scandal rocked Arizona State
PHOENIX – Through renovation and coaching changes, the ground floor of the Ed and Nadine Carson Student-Athlete Center at Arizona ...
- Marauder girls hoops rebounds with win over Prescott
After a disappointing tournament in Sedona, Mingus Union girls basketball bounced back with a win in their region opener.
- New look Camp Verde High School wrestling off to solid start this year
Camp Verde High wrestling is young this season but is off to a solid start.
- Townsend leads the way for first Camp Verde girls wrestling team
Camp Verde High started the inaugural season of AIA girls wrestling with two girls, one who is a contender.
- Mingus boys basketball falls to Prescott
Mingus Union boys basketball lost to Prescott on Tuesday night at home to drop their second in a row.
- NAU football welcomes new coach Ball to the north
Northern Arizona football is ready to ball.
- CV girls hoops downs Wickenburg to win second straight
Camp Verde High girls basketball won their second straight game by 15 points or more on Friday night, dispatching Wickenburg.
- Wickenburg hands Camp Verde boys basketball first defeat
Camp Verde High boys basketball’s shooting woes continued as they lost their first game of the season, on Friday night. ...
- Pulling no punches: 14-year-old girl aspires to be first Navajo boxer to win Olympic medal
CHINLE – Even with modern technology, it’s nearly impossible to find the homemade boxing gym identified by a tattered wooden ...
- Mingus girls soccer opens Behlow era with five-goal win
Mingus Union girls soccer opened its season with a “fun” victory.
- Mingus Union alum Hernandez takes over Marauder boys soccer program
A familiar face has returned to try and lead Mingus Union boys soccer back to the playoffs.
- Undefeated Camp Verde boys hoops tops Chino Valley
Camp Verde High boys basketball rallied to beat Chino Valley at home and maintain their perfect start.
- NAZ Suns to become ‘Rodeo Clowns’ for Western Night
PRESCOTT VALLEY – In a tribute to the community and to celebrate what the area embodies, the Northern Arizona Suns ...
- Slow starts hampering Mingus Union boys basketball
Playing shorthanded, Mingus Union boys basketball has started the season 2-5.
- Four Camp Verde girls soccer players earn All-Central honors
Seven Camp Verde High girls soccer players received Central Region recognition.
- Setter Mahon named All-Grand Canyon Region for Mingus Union volleyball team
Three Mingus Union volleyball players received Grand Canyon Region recognition.
- Arizona Cardinals’ Coleman shares unique journey with deaf students
PHOENIX — The vibrations of a drum and the cheers of students resound through a packed gymnasium.