- Commentary: AIA should rotate state tournament sites
Covering Camp Verde High School sports in the spring was a treat but there was one aspect that left a ...
- As ASU golfers takes center stage, Sun Devils continues preparations for NCAA championships
PHOENIX – As five former Arizona State golfers compete on an international stage at the British Open, their alma mater ...
- Camp Verde football and cheer camps start Tuesday
The Camp Verde football and cheer camps are coming up this week.
- Registration for Cottonwood fall slow pitch softball leagues opens
Registration is currently open for both Men’s & Co-Ed divisions for the City of Cottonwood Parks & Recreation Fall Slow ...
- IKF kickboxing returns to Cornfest
Kick boxing is returning to Cornfest and with more than a hint a of local flavor.
- Verde Valley Little League goes 0-2 at State
Verde Valley Little League’s baseball juniors all-stars’ trip to the state tournament was only two games but thanks to lots ...
- ‘It’s been a good summer’: Phoenix Suns regroup as season approaches
PHOENIX – Despite orchestrating an offseason that has garnered widespread criticism, the Phoenix Suns continue to exude confidence when describing ...
- Big Sky coaches, media pick NAU football to finish sixth
SPOKANE, Wash. – The Northern Arizona University football team was ranked No. 6 in both the Big Sky Conference Coaches ...
- Cottonwood Clippers’ membership soars
The Cottonwood Clippers Swim Team has a record number of swimmers this year but still manages to maintain the camaraderie.
- Mingus Union football alumni return to Bright Field
For one night it was Marauder versus Marauder at Mingus Union in an event that brought the Mingus football family ...
- Serious distance runners can’t stay away from Flagstaff, lure of high altitude
FLAGSTAFF – When Nick Hilton crammed everything he owned into his 1999 Volkswagen GTI back in 2012, he had only ...
- Mingus football hosts annual youth camp
This week Mingus Union football held it annual kids camp with camp alumni instructing.
- Coaches' corner: Wrestlers come from all over to compete in Weekend Wars
At a time when tourism is suffering from the effects of the recession, Weekend Wars Tournaments has been good for ...
- If you can’t stand the heat, you’re probably not Rattlers material
MESA – Of all the major professional teams in Arizona, few have it as tough as the Arizona Rattlers when ...
- Verde Valley baseball juniors win district
Verde Valley Little league held on to beat Chino Valley and win the District 10 juniors baseball all-stars championship.
- Mingus Marauders Youth Football Camp starts Monday
Mingus Union football’s annual kids camp is coming up this week.
- Commentary: USA goes for championships on soccer Sunday
Given the timing there probably won’t be many parties but July 7 will be a super Sunday for soccer.
- NAZ Suns to host annual basketball camp July 24
PRESCOTT VALLEY – All kids looking to have fun playing a sport they love while expanding their game are invited ...
- Heavy pro-Mexico crowd helps push team past Haiti and into Gold Cup final
GLENDALE – Before the match, Mexican coach Gerardo “Tata” Martino said he was expecting a lot of support in Arizona.
- Camp Verde boys basketball edges Mingus in tourney finale
Last week Camp Verde High boys basketball hosted a competitive Cowboy Summer Shootout and finished on a high note.
- Cottonwood hosting Little League softball state tournaments
Cottonwood will soon be full of stars.
- Ice, ice maybe: Could NHL’s Winter Classic make future stop at Sun Devil Stadium?
GLENDALE – As the Coyotes continue to evolve with new ownership and new personnel, the team’s president suggested another new ...
- Verde Valley Little League juniors open with dominant wins, play for championship Wednesday night
The Verde Valley Little League juniors baseball all-stars opened the district tournament in dominant fashion.